I’m afraid I have next to nothing to report for this weekend. We didn’t get much done but we did some excellent relaxing and plenty of planning. One thing I did manage to do was to make this yummy treat.
I used the recipe from a blog “All Things Delicious” with an extra-pecan adjustment. She has some great pictures to describe the layering. Pop on over if you get confused by my directions.
The Recipe is Super easy!
2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits
3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
1/2 C. pancake syrup
1/3 C. packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 C. chopped pecans
- Grease a bundt pan (or an Angelfood Pan if that’s what’s handy).
- Mix syrup and melted butter.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and nuts.
- Put half the liquid mixture in the pan followed by half the dry mixture.
- Lay the biscuits on top in an overlapping ring pattern.
- Pour remaining liquid followed by remaining dry mixture.
- Bake at 375 Degrees for 20 min.
- Flip onto a plate, let cool for a minute and serve. Delicious!